EOYG Pictures.


Two years ago, I met this kid in Logic 1, and he was brilliant and we were completing each others' thoughts and sentences by the end of the first month of our acquaintance.  Two years went by before he came to the gathering, and I was finally able to meet my buddy.  =) You're the best, Seraphim.


In Biology a few years back, I met a girl named Emma who has a heart for orphans and Africa and will someday change the world for the better.   I miss you.

Seraphim being.. well.. seraphim.

Hannah Braun, my sister Olivia, Emma, and Seraphim looking fabulous in his fez.

                         
                                        The fabulous group on the last day of the Gathering.  =(


                                                                 "The Walk"
                                         
                                        Lily, Emma, my buddy Logan, and my sister Olivia.
     

                                           The ballad of JoJo and Seraphim.
                                                              Lily and Olivia.

                                                          Seraphim and Rachel Davis



                                                        Sarah!
                                                         Eve, Sarah, Olivia and Emma.  I was the diva photographer trying to set up the light jussst perfectly.  ;)
            Apparently I can't smile very well... but this is me and my Composition II teacher, Mrs. Sperry.
                                                              Basically the sweetest teacher ever.  =)

Post a Comment

Rantlings! =)